PROCESSING OF EXAMINATION APPLICATION (CAREER SERVICE EXAMINATION-PEN AND PAPER TEST) (PROFESSIONAL OR SUBPROFESSIONAL TEST)
Schedule of Availability of Service:
Monday to Friday
8:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m. without noon break
Who May Avail of the Service:
Filipino Citizen, at least 18 years old, and of good moral character.
Has no criminal record, or has not been convicted by final judgment of an offense or crime involving moral turpitude. Has not been dishonorably discharged from military service, or dismissed for cause from any civilian position in the government.
Has not taken the same level of career service examination within three (3) months from the last examination taken.
What are the Requirements:
- Fully accomplished application form (CS Form No. 100 Revised September 2016).The spaces for “Signature of Applicant” and “Right Thumbmark” on the form should be left blank. These shall be accomplished in the presence of the CSCprocessor.
- Four (4) copies of identical pictures with specification asfollows:
- Philippine passport size (4.5 cm x 3.5 cm or 1.8 inches x 1.4inches)
- colored, with whitebackground
- printed on good quality photopaper
- instandardclose-upshot(fromshoulderlevelupwiththeheadandfaceoccupyingatleast80%ofthe picture and with the name tag position at approximately 1 inch or 2.54 cm below thechin);
- in bare face (with no eyeglasses or any accessories that may cover the facialfeatures);
- showing left and rightears;
- taken in full-face view directly facing thecamera
- with neutral facial expression and both eyes open not computerenhanced
- with full and handwritten (not computer-generated) name tag in the format: First Name, Middle Initial, Last Name, and Extension Name, if any (e.g. JUAN C. DELA CRUZ, JR.), and signature over printedname
- taken within the last three (3) months prior to filing ofapplication
- Original and photocopy of any valid ID containing applicant’s clear picture, date of birth, signature, and signatureoftheauthorizedheadoftheissuingagency.OnlythefollowingIDsshallbeaccepted:Driver’s License, SSS ID, GSIS ID, Philhealth ID, current Company/Office ID, current School ID, Postal ID, BIR ID, Barangay ID, Voter’s ID, Valid Passport, or PoliceClearance.
- IDs lacking information, particularly the applicant’s date of birth, should be supported by Birth Certificate issued/authenticated by the Philippine Statistics Authority (PSA) or Local Civil Registrar(LCR).
Duration: 20 minutes
**DIBAR System refers to the Database of Individuals Barred from Entering the Government Service and taking Career Service Examinations.*E-Retaker System refers to the electronic database of examinees’ frequency of taking the Career Service Examinations.