The Program to Institutionalize Meritocracy and Excellence in Human Resource Management (PRIME-HRM) integrates and enhances the Personnel Management Assessment and Assistance Program (PMAAP) and the CSC Agency Accreditation Program (CSCAAP). It is a mechanism that empowers government agencies by developing their human resource management competencies, systems, and practices toward HR excellence.
PRIME-HRM entails greater engagement not just of the human resource management officer (HRMO) but also of the officials and the rank-and-file employees of the agency.
What happens under PRIME-HRM?
The CSC will assess the maturity level of an agency’s competencies, systems, and practices in four HR systems: (1) recruitment, selection, and placement; (2) learning and development; (3) performance management; and (4) rewards and recognition.
Based on the assessment, a government agency may be classified according to four maturity levels:
Transactional HRM – HR assumes personnel function that is mostly separate from agency/business and talent needs
Process-Defined HRM – There is a set of defined and documented SOPs established, though it needs improvement. It is characterized by goal-oriented decision making. There is some automated system but little integration of data.
Integrated HRM – Uses process metrics for continuous improvement, an HR management toolkit, and data-driven decision making. HR function supports agency business needs.
Strategic HRM – HR processes are focused on continually improving process performance. It is also systematically managed by a combination of process optimization and continuous improvement. At this level, HR helps to drive agency business decision on people, data, and insight. HR strategy is already part of the agency strategy.
The CSC provides customized technical assistance and developmental interventions according to the determined needs of the agency.
Agencies may vie for special rewards and citations for HR excellence.
You may view the PRIME-HRM Complete Guidelines (CSC Memorandum Circular No. 3, s. 2012) for more information about the program. You may also visit the PRIME-HRM Portal or contact the CSC Regional Office nearest you.
To : All Public Sector Unions
CSC Clearance Form
- An application or request for issuance of CSC Clearance may be filed online at any time for employment, promotion or separation from the service purposes. Said clearance shall be valid for six (6) months.
- An applicant shall accomplish the downloadable form and write N/A for each entry that is not applicable to him/her.
- Using the applicant's e-mail account, attach the accomplished form, and send your request to: firstname.lastname@example.org
MODE OF RELEASE AND PAYMENT
For applicants who will personally claim the Clearance, proceed to the Public Assistance Center, located at the G/F Civil Service Commission Building. The applicant shall pay the processing fee of P100.00 in cash at the Cashier's Office. Bring valid ID to claim.
- When mode of release is personal pick-up but through a representative, make sure to bring authorization letter and valid ID of the applicant together with the processing fee of P100.00.
- When mode of release is by mail, the applicant shall send through mail as soon as possible a Postal Money Order (PMO) payable to Civil Service Commission addressed at Batasang Pambansa Complex, Diliman, Quezon City, in the amount of P100.00 together with a self-addressed stamped envelope.
- For the date of release, you will receive an acknowledgement reply from the above e-mail address.
- For further inquiries and/or clarification, please call 932-0184.